Monday, July 19, 2010

We are always dreaming...

We are in a time of dreaming now - dreaming the now, dreaming the future, dreaming the past anew. What are you dreaming into being now?

Lately I have been noticing how a lot of dreamers are having more and more similar dreams. Common themes or elements are appearing with more frequency, it seems. I have seen a few bicycle dreams, where there is some kind of struggle happening. I'm feeling like these bicycles have something to do with the place/time where two worlds, or two cycles are coming together, and the struggles we are going through with this transition. And there are several that involve some kind of haze or not being able to see clearly the way ahead, but needing to continue on the path anyway.

These are profound messages, in my experience of them - oh, and a friend told me that in her dream (which I was also in), there were words in the sky, saying "IT'S UP TO YOU" and "YOU CAN DO SOMETHING" (and she said it was the collective "you"). To me, this was a direct message to all of us, so relevant now in terms of consciously manifesting the world before us. My friend even said that she thought this dream was really for me.

Anyway - our dreams are so powerful. Our sleeping dreams come from a place of source or collective, often unimpaired by our conscious involvement, and can tell us so much. That said, our waking dreams have even more power, because our consciousness is added to them - the power of our will goes behind all our thoughts, whether we realize it or not. Makes me want to be so much more careful with my thoughts and words...


"Lake Dreaming" by Honor Woodard Oil on Birch 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please indicate what you would like your signature to be when comment is posted. Thank you for contributing to this vision!